The European Space Agency has a probe orbiting Mars called The Mars Express. It's job is to:
- image the entire surface at high resolution (10 metres/pixel) and selected areas at super resolution (2 metres/pixel);
- produce a map of the mineral composition of the surface at 100 metre resolution;
- map the composition of the atmosphere and determine its global circulation;
- determine the structure of the sub-surface to a depth of a few kilometres;
- determine the effect of the atmosphere on the surface;
- determine the interaction of the atmosphere with the solar wind.
Anyway, here's the link to my images on the ESA website.